Zurich Home Insurance


Type of cover

  • Buildings insurance
  • Contents insurance

Extras available

In addition to the standard cover available you can also cover legal expenses on your buildings insurance this is also available as an extra on contents insurance. Buildings cover can be extended to include storm damage and accidental damage to your property. Contents cover can be extended to include coverage of a caravan, personal possessions outside the home and also accidental damage to all property within the home.

Additional information

Buying online gets you a 15% discount. Zurich also offers specialist student insurance.

Website address: www.zurichinsurance.co.uk

Visit Zurich Home Insurance for a quote.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *